Friday, February 11, 2011

Project 1: Drum Loop

In this loop, i used a series of high hats, claps, snares, toms, tambourines, and kick drums. The original default kick sound was too dull, so i used a channel called Layer to mush two other kicks into the default one to help it sounds better. I used 3 different toms for my fill to take place of the kick drums to make it a little more interesting. In the last pattern, instead of using a constant high hat like i did in the first one, i changed it up and replaced it with the tambourines. This is my first time on FL Studios in about two years, so bear with me here haha. (: I hope you enjoy my loop and let me know what you think!



1 comment:

  1. Good job. The level is a little low though. Make sure your output monitor is reading a good DB level before you export.
    A ferw more repeats of your patterns would be nice too. It's hard to hear your groove when it only plays one time. Drum patterns should sound good when repeated.

    ReplyDelete